Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Think I Am In Love!

I have gone and put my foot in it. Dammit!

Like so many others, I have gone online to look for friendship, companionship, and if I played my cards right, love. I guess I should not be surprised that I found what I was looking for. But the problem, if not already obvious, is that I already have someone to love. My dilemma now: what to do with these two.

Do I introduce them to each other? Frightening.
Do I keep the old and forget the new? Possible, but what would I be giving up? The possibilities of new found love are too enticing to just throw away.
Do I get rid of the old? No. Definitely not. We have years together already and what, I am just supposed to throw him out on the street?

What to do? What to do? I thought writing it out would help to clear things up but I am still quite confused on which path to take.


Here, the current love of my life:

Keeping warm in the office

His oh, so special, weird eye

He & his sister, Bo, were eleven when I adopted them from the humane society.

A better view of the weird eye. I was told from an infection he probably had in his youth.

He is now about 17 years old and his sissy died this past February (2011).


Here, my new found love:

She is a four year old girl weighing in at just over eleven pounds. I love a nice sturdy cat. Not fat. Just able to hold their own when puppies come over.

Oh what a pickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment