Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Food, glorious food. Hot sausage and mustard!

I cannot stop eating. Period.

And although I do not eat hot sausage, mustard and I are friends. But more than mustard, I like carbs. What woman doesn't?

And this love has gotten me to where I am now. Carbs and a little loneliness and a dab of depression. And maybe a wee bit of woe.

Now that I have lost some depression & woe, I have to lose the poundage. Exactly 16 pounds. Day one of my quest begins tomorrow. Seriously, tomorrow. Not the figurative "tomorrow."

While I do not believe in diets, only changing eating habits, when I rise tomorrow, I will begin to make a conscious effort at each and every meal to make smart choices.


Did I fail to mention that I am trying a fiber & calcium supplement to help ward off hunger? Not diet pills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment