Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Need Some Color

Hi, I'm just going to pretend no time has passed since my last post. Why not? What'll happen... someone will leave me a comment asking what the heck happened to me over the past few months! I think not.
I found out that a local Ace Hardware is going out of business and Everything Must Go. Excellent news to someone who has a whole house to fix. I've always thought Ace to be pricier than most chains (of course) and didn't find any extra customer service that I found at Menards, Lowes or Home Depot. But at $10 for a gallon of paint, color me pleased as peas to be a new customer. I need:
2 quarts grey matte
1 gallon ceiling white
1 gallon yellow satin
1 quart yellow satin
2 gallons sky blue (one satin, one ???)
1 gallon bright white satin
2 quarts light oak (or was it pecan) stain
2 quarts polyurethane
1 box of "sandy" additive
1 wide (5? 6?) inch brush
1 high quality 4" brush
40-60 grit sanding sheets for a "mouse" or corner sander
220 grit sanding sheets for a "mouse" or corner sander
a new sander
make it two (one belt, one mouse/corner)
window cling (you know, the kind for blocking wind)
3-way light bulbs
re-chargeable batteries (AA, AAA, 9V)
throw in some picture hangers and I think that'll do it.

Why are you still reading? Head on over before everything's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment